Holiday.
For the next twelve days, I'll be partying it up (or chilling out) in the UK. In less than 12 hours, I'll be en route to Scotland.
So much has happened since I last entered the blogosphere. I promise, promise, promise to have a post of sorts whipped up within the next day or two. This whole absence thing has not been intentional or fulfilling at all. Let's just say my life has taken a turn for the immensely better.

2 comments:
So so so so happy for you! And jealous as hell that you are free to roam the UK for two weeks. I can't wait to hear about all your adventures when I see you!!!!!
Haha, so much has happened already...like our plane threatening to crash. Yeah, that was fun. But seriously, it's good to be alive and well in Scotland. I have to spend today writing a paper, but my friend John (we went to high school together) is apparently going to take me to some parties, which should be killer.
Post a Comment